Exceptional Tours - Better Memories!
Travel with us to the award-winning, family owned wineries and vineyards of Delta County, in Western Colorado, home of the West Elks Viticulture Area, the highest-altitude wine-producing area in North America!
Western Colorado Wine Tour will provide a knowledgeable local wine guide at the wheel of a comfy van. We know the stories of the wineries, the vinters, the most scenic routes along the way, and the
land, soil and climate (terroir) that make this such a unique area.
Gather your friends, family, bridesmaids, sit back, enjoy the wine and scenery, and enjoy an elegant and fun wine tasting experience! Western Colorado Wine Tour is your Colorado wine country expert!
HOURS, SEASON, AND PICK-UP LOCATIONS:
7 days per week, from 11 am to 5 pm
Our half day tours start between 11 am and 1 pm depending on pick up location and last for 4 to to 5 hours.
Our summer wine tour season begins on Memorial Day weekend and ends in late October.
Please call 970-527-9860 to book and coordinate your tour and pickup time.
Most of our tours pick up in the quaint little town of Paonia. By arrangement, we can also pick up your tour group at the following locations: Hotchkiss, Cedaredge, Delta, and Montrose
Tours and Trips
Your Adventure Awaits!!
Half Day Wine Tasting Tour
$75 per person
Looking to experience breathtaking scenery while tasting great local wines? If you are, then this tour is a great travel option for you! Join us to tour the award-winning wineries of the West Elks/North Fork Valley and Cedaredge areas. We will take care of all the logistics, tour planning, and professional guiding. All you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the experience! Interested in booking? Get in touch to learn more now.
This is our most popular tour, by far!! It is perfect for engagement, bachelorette or wedding groups, honeymooners, and adult birthday parties.
Custom Wine and Adventure Tours
$75 to $150 per person
Do you enjoy adding something extra to your wine tour? A visit to an organic farm, perhaps? Or picking your own fruit at a local organic orchard? Or even taking a scenic driving tour or nature hike? At Western Colorado Wine Tour, we love planning custom tours with you! From half day agri-tours to full day nature and wine tour events, we are ready to serve your every need! Let us take you on an unforgettable exploration of the good things that Western Colorado has to offer!
Call us to plan your custom wine and adventure tour today!!
If you don’t see the perfect tour for you, contact me to find out about creating your own itinerary.
Reservation Agreement, Policies, and Cancellations
Western Colorado Wine Tour (WCWT)
A Division of Colorado Detours, LLC
We run half-day and custom wine tours. Please contact us for availability and pricing.
• Call us at WCWT to book your tour and plan the itinerary. Do not call the wineries for reservations.
Any changes to your itinerary should be discussed with WCWT prior to your tour.
• Please wait for your driver to assist you off the bus and escort your party to the tasting room.
• No smoking in the vehicle.
• Photos taken by our personnel are the sole property of WCWT and Colorado Detours, LLC.
By this agreement, clients authorize WCWT to publish any photos of clients taken on the tour.
Violation of the following policies will result in the termination of your tour and the forfeiture of all monies paid.
• Photo ID will be required for anyone appearing to be under legal drinking age.
• No consumption of alcohol will be allowed on the vehicle if minors are present.
• Under Colorado law, no open alcohol will be allowed on the vehicle during the tour.
• Under Colorado law, only tasting room staff may pour wine in the tasting rooms.
• No illegal substances are to be brought into or used in the vehicle, or during the tour.
• Appropriate behavior will be enforced at all times during the tour.
The following additional fees will be charged to the credit card on file if necessary:
• $200-500 per occurrence for burns, tears, damage to vehicle, sickness cleanup, spillage, glass breakage,
or cleaning beyond what is usual and normal.
• WCWT reserves the right to terminate a tour or trip if anyone becomes ill during the tour or trip.
• The client assumes full responsibility for personal articles brought onto or left inside or outside the vehicle,
and indemnifies WCWT against any claims, damages or loss related to such personal items.
Articles left behind can be shipped to you for the cost of shipping plus a $50 service charge.
Payments and Cancellations
• For individuals and small groups, 100% of the cost is due at booking.
• For groups of 10 or more, 50% of the trip cost is due at booking; the remainder is due 30 days before your tour date.
• If you cancel within 30 days or less of your trip, your initial deposit is non refundable.
If you cancel within 14 days or less of your trip, all monies will be forfeited.
This policy also applies to partial cancellations (fewer people than shown on the reservation).
• Cancellations made more than 30 days before your tour will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
• No-shows will be charged in full.
"Not what we have, but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance"
Get in Touch