Explore with Western Colorado Wine Tours
Travel. Discover. Learn.
Great Tours. Better Memories.
As a professional Wine Tour Guide Western Colorado Wine Tours travel to Western Colorado and North Fork wineries and vineyards in comfort with a knowledgeable local wine guide at the wheel. Gather your friends, family, bridesmaids, sit back, relax, and enjoy an elegant and fun way to tour unique Colorado wineries. From Palisade, CO to Paonia, CO and throughout Western Colorado, Western Colorado Wine Tours is your Colorado wine country expert.
7 days per week from 8 am to 5 pm
Tours start between 8 am and 9 am depending on pick up location and last for 6 to 8 hours.
We will be starting wine tours the first weekend in May. Please call 970-209-4937 to book for this season and coordinate your tour and pickup time.
We pick up for tours Monday thru Sunday in the following locations:
Reservation Agreement Policies and Cancellations
Western Colorado Wine Tours, LLC
Reservation Agreement, Policies and Cancellations
Price is 99.00 Per Person (plus gratuity)
• Please call Western Colorado Wine Tours as soon as possible to discuss and set your itinerary if you have not already discussed this. Do not call the wineries and make your own reservations. Any desired changes to your itinerary should be discussed with Western Colorado Wine Tours at LEAST two weeks prior to your tour.
• Please wait for your driver to assist you off the bus and escort your party to the tasting room.
• No Smoking in the vehicle.
• Photos taken by Western Colorado Wine Tours personnel are the sole property of Western Colorado Wine Tours, LLC. By this agreement, clients authorize Western Colorado Wine Tours to publish any photos of clients taken on the tour.
Violation of the following policies will result in the termination of your tour and the forfeiture of all monies paid.
• Photo ID will be required for anyone appearing to be under legal drinking age.
• No consumption of alcohol will be allowed on vehicle if minors are present.
• Under Texas law, no open alcohol will be allowed outside of the vehicle during the tour.
• Appropriate behavior will be enforced at all times during the tour.
• Under Colorado law, only tasting room staff may pour wine in the tasting rooms.
• No illegal substances are to be brought into or used in the vehicle, or during the tour.
The following additional fees will be charged to the credit card on file if necessary:
• $500 per occurrence for burns, tears or other damages to the vehicle.
• $300 minimum sickness cleanup fee. Western Colorado Wine Tours, LLC reserves the right to terminate a tour or trip if anyone becomes ill during the tour or trip.
• $200 minimum cleaning fee for spillage, glass breakage or cleaning beyond what is usual and normal.
• The client assumes full responsibility for personal articles brought onto the vehicle, and indemnifies Western Colorado Wine Tours, LLC against any claims, damages or loss related to personal items brought onto or left inside or outside the vehicle. Articles left behind can be shipped to you for the cost of shipping plus a $50 service charge.
Payments and Cancellations
• 50% of the trip cost is due at booking, the remainder is due 30 days before your tour date.
• If you cancel within 30 days or less of your trip, your initial deposit is non refundable. If you cancel within 14 days or less of your trip, all monies will be forfeited. This policy also applies to partial cancellations (fewer people than shown on the reservation).
• Cancellations made more than 30 days before your tour will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
• No shows will be charged in full.
Wine Tasting Event
Looking to experience breathtaking scenery with a local viewpoint? If you are, then this tour is a great travel option for you. I will take care of all the logistics of the tour planning, all you have to do is open your mind to a new experience. Interested in booking? Get in touch to learn more now.
When you visit a new destination do you enjoy touring around with a professional guide? Do you like hearing the local perspective on the wonders of our world? If so, then this tour a great choice for you. Western Colorado Wine Tours is ready to serve your every need. From planning the detailed itinerary, to providing transportation arrangements, all you need to do is sit back, relax, and let your mind explore.
"Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance"
Get in Touch